Basically a Frittata is just a Quiche with no crust. A really simple egg dish to make loaded with fresh veggies and tons of color to really bring your plate to life! It’s a really easy to make and follow along recipe that doesn’t take much time, but still produces an amazing to look at and better to eat final product. So without further ado… A Mushroom and Asparagus Frittata!
- Pre-heat oven to 350° Oil a non-stick skillet and put over medium low heat. Add Leeks and let them sweat for a couple minutes. Then Add Asparagus, Mushrooms, and Garlic. Stir until all mixed well then let sit on a low heat.
- In a large bowl, beat 10 Eggs then mix in Feta. Stir veggies in skillet then add in Spinach. Wait for the Spinach to dehydrate slightly and reduce in size. Be careful not to overcook the Spinach.
- Stir Veggies one more time, and then add in Eggs. Let sit until edges begin to cook but center is still raw, then place the skillet into the oven.
- Once it’s cooked all the way through, take it out of the oven and serve “Flipped Upside-down” on a plate. Garnish with Parsley.
Side Salad Recipe
- Mix Cucumber, Tomato, and Radish together in a small plate. Season to taste, and then drizzle Olive Oil and Lemon Juice on top before tossing the salad.
- Add Goat Feta on top.