Warranty (Limitations and Exclusions):
Changes in specifications: American Range reserves the right, to chance or correct any specifications of its products without prior notice.
Under the terms of this warranty, service must be performed by a factory authorized American Range Corporation service agent or representative. Service will be provided during normal business hours, and labor performed at standard hourly rates. Labor performed at overtime or premium rates shall not be covered by this warranty. To obtain warranty service, contact the dealer from which the appliance was purchased or American Range Corporation. Provide model and serial number and proof of purchase. For information regarding your nearest authorized servicer please contact American Range Corporation service department. IMPORTANT: Retain proof of original purchase to establish warranty period.
90 Day Non-Residence Warranty:
• This warranty applies to non-residence applications where the product use extends beyond normal residential use. For example, fire stations, churches, bed and breakfasts, clubs etc. This warranty is not applicable to commercial establishments such as institutional foodservice locations, restaurants, and commercial kitchens.
• American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship in normal household use for a period of (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from the date of shipment from factory. The warrantor, American Range, agrees to repair or replace, at its option, any part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period.
• Products purchased & installed for commercial use, or for outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
• Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components are excluded from this warranty.
• Cast-iron components such as top grates and open burners are warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase.
• Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
• American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climate conditions.
• Normal maintenance and parts wear and tear, as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
• This warranty extends to the original purchase of the product and its transferees during the 1 year warranty term.
• This warranty shall apply to products purchased and located in the United States or Canada. Warranty is valid only when product is purchased and serviced in the same country.
• Warranty service work shall be performed by a factory authorized American Range Corporation service agency or representative. Warranty shall not apply to damage resulting from abuse, accident, natural disaster, loss of electrical power to the product for any reason, alteration, outdoor use, improper installation, improper operation, or repair or service of the product by anyone other than a factory authorized American Range service agency or representative. This warranty does not apply to commercial usage. Warrantor is responsible for consequential or incidental damage whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract, or otherwise.
• American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
• Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty. Improper installation includes but is not limited to:
- Use of inadequate electrical supply or wiring
- Undersized gas lines
- Insufficient or improper voltage
- Insufficient or improper gas pressure
- Improper gas type
- Improper ventilation
This warranty is in lieu of any other agreement, expressed or implied, and constitutes the only warranty of American Range with respect to its products. This states the exclusive remedy against American Range relating to the products whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations, instructions, installations or defect from any cause. American Range shall not be liable whether in contract, or in tort, or under any other legal theory for loss of use, revenue or profit, or for any substitute use of performance or for incidental indirect, special or consequential damages, or for any other loss of cost of similar nature.